Do you want a new, better life?
“Is that even Possible?”
I was brought up in a good Christian home and raised to love God. But when I got into secondary school, I got caught up in mundane things, wanting to please people, wanting to belong and fit in with the popular people, people who didn’t even care about me. I was so obsessed with being known as one of the cool girls, I wanted everyone to like me at all costs, even becoming someone i couldn’t recognize. As a result, I lost myself, my Self-respect and made a big mess of things. The last straw was failing an exam and disappointing my parents, i did not know where to hide my face. How could i have let things come to this?
That night, I cried and made a decision to return to Jesus and He gave me a new life, literally.
So yes, it is possible to have a new life and Jesus can give it to you. He says,
“I am the way, the truth and the LIFE– John 14:6″
How can you receive this new life?
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life- John 3:16
You Should Know,
God loves you
and he wants to give you the peace and eternal life He offers.
The Problem? Sin
We have all sinned. We were born sinners because of the Original Sin of our first parents, Adam and Eve. We all have that sinful nature from birth. God is a Holy God and he cannot behold iniquity.
‘For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God- Romans 3:23’
The Solution? Jesus, the Son of God
Because of His Great love, he sent his Son to earth to die on a cross in order to atone for our sins
“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”-1 Peter 2:24
How do you receive this free gift of Salvation and become a Child of God?
- Admit that you are a sinner and you need Jesus to be your Savior
- Repent and be willing to turn away from your sins. Ask Jesus to forgive you
- Believe that Jesus is the Son of God and he died for you on a cross
- Receive Christ as the Lord of your life.
Please pray this prayer:
Jesus, I know I am a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe that you are the Son of God, that you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I trust you as my Savior and I declare you as Lord over my life. Guide my life and help me do your will in your name, Amen.
- If you prayed this prayer with all your heart, then I’m glad to tell you that you are now a child of God. Now what? Just get this document below to get you started in your new life in Christ. Also fill the form below indicating that you have given your life to Christ so i can get in touch with you.
- If you have questions or doubts, please also fill out the contact form below. Let’s have a chat!
Be rest assured, your details are safe and will not be shared with anyone.
Click here to get to the blog.